These are going to be perfect for a summer day, but they were also ideal for a sick toddler refusing most foods.
The pop-it fidget toys are available from most dollar stores - then you just need yoghurt and some fun fillings!
- Cut small pieces of fruit and place them into each of the circles. We use blueberries.
- Use a spoon to smooth yoghurt over the whole thing.
- Add some toppings if you want to help make it a bit more appetising for your toddler. We added sprinkles.
- You want it to be frozen solid.
- Pop out the pop it treats and enjoy!
Watch the full reel here