We take toys everywhere.
Sometimes, like today, it’s a bit of a hassle. Nobody can really be bothered to haul a giant t-Rex across a car park and into the drs building, especially as it roars. But toys form home can make all the difference.
- they can help kids to feel safe and secure
- it gives them something to talk about and be the expert of
- doctors can do pretend procedures on the toys first as a model before trying on your child
- keeps them occupied whilst they wait
- can prevent them getting into waiting room toys which likely have a lot more germs
- kids can practice being the parent to their toy and supporting the toy to feel safe in a new place
So which toy will you have to be hauling to your next doctors appointment?!
Watch the full reel here