- Only attach Super Loop to a static item - not to your child or their clothes
- Never leave a child unattended with a Super Loop or any other toy that's like a rope
- This isn't a teether so discourage your little one from biting it - it's for keeping your stuff close!
- NEVER attach it to the cot or anywhere near where your little one is sleeping
- Remove from the pushchair if your little one falls asleep in it
A few reasons why we love them:
- Stops you from losing everything!
- Free of BPA and phthalates
- 100% food grade silicone
- Bacteria and mould resistant
- Really easy to clean
Silicone is a wonder of a material in the baby world, most importantly because it’s food-safe and BPA-free. It’s also odour and stain resistant, hypoallergenic and a breeze to clean. As it’s so long lasting and can be used time and time again, this makes silicone a much better and sustainable option compared with plastic.
When you use silicone, you’re saving the planet by choosing products that are made from natural materials (did you know it’s made from sand?!) so ka pai!
510mm (length) by 22mm (width)